I am a senior in high school and I've been accepted into Dominican college. So far I received a $2000 scholarship. Now I need $21,200 for the rest of my tuition
I am currently a senior in High School. I have been accepted into my first choice College - Dominican College. I’m going to major in nursing. I have selected the nursing major because my goal is to become a nurse. The reason I want to become a nurse is because I’ve always loved helping people and it was always a dream of mine to help people for a living. A major step towards reaching my goal is to generate money to help towards my college tuition. Here is a list of things about me that will show you that I am passionate, focused, driven and dedicated.
- Became CPR certified at 13 years old.
- Certificated patient care technician
- Clinical internship at Robert Yeager nursing home and at Nyack hospital
- Volunteered at lil' stars daycare and at Hi-tor animal shelter
- Foster parent of newborn sheltered animals.
- Can supply strong viable references.
I am asking you guys, my friends, family and concerned citizens to please help me become a nurse. Consider this an investment towards the well being of mankind.
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?