''VIGNON'' means the child is a human being innocent, good without no harms. All together with your contribution, we will support African kids (boys&girls) from VIGNON ONG in Bohicon, BENIN along with education.Thank you
Empathy & sharing are my lead so I decided to communicate everywhere the need of this orphanage in a village in Bohicon in Africa to raise a fund for better life.
*Due to LACK of Beds and Food & Clothing and a Decent place to live VIGNON haven't space anymore to accept children who comes from street. So please be aware that any help from you will be a step in building a community.
Together with your gesture from heart we will achieve the following goals*, step by step:
- 1 • Renovation of rooms, which will involve the purchase of paintings, mattresses, wardrobes, sheets, blankets, cushions - desk and work lamps. And some decorations for girls and others for boys equally.
- 2 • Bathroom and toilet for all;
- 3 • The purchase of clothes for each of them, there are two seasons in this country, dry season and rainy season. One the climate is humid and hot. The other is rainy, torrential and hot.
- 4 • Sleeping, getting dressed, eating .. Yes, they too are mouths to feed, so your participation will allow them to go shopping and not starve.
- 5 • Extension work, all children will have their space and their room. To do this, the construction of earth houses cottage respecting biodiversity will be advanced and applied.
- 6 • Playground, with a park, a football and basketball court.
- 7 • This also requires maintenance so that they continue to live in good conditions.
*Each goals so project(1 to 7) reached we will update photos & videos of the accomplishment. Any amount is a contribution, the giving level is totally up to you as donators.
Thanks for the attention and the consideration of charity. Feel free to comment, ask any questions follow up, encourage. I pray that your beautiful humanity will come back to you by thousands.
All the Best, Melodie Alfredo
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.
Looking to raise money?