6 ORPHANS CLASSROOM CONSTRUCTION

6 ORPHANS CLASSROOM CONSTRUCTION

From Richard Magoti

we raise fund due to constructing 6 classrooms for OVC

Support this campaign

Subscribe to follow campaign updates!

More Info

countryside Ministries is a non profit mission devoted to bettering the lives of orphaned,vulnerable children and disadvantaged youth through donation of concerned individuals,businessesand organizations. we help feed, educate and improve their lives. the large scope of our work is to elevate the well being of orephaqns and empower them to succeed in whatever endevour they choose so theyn can become self sufficient.

The first term work we have done include establishing orphanage and kindergaten, as well as providing education materials and support, medical supplies and food supplies.

The mid term plan includes, 6 classrooms construction. the OVC helped by HOPE FOR CHILDREN, will grow up to be happy, productive individuals who are then able to contribute back to their society.

2. THE AREA OF INTEREST

Our area of much concern now is the Primary school. it is in Busega district at Imalamate village that we are applying for support to construct a permanent structure comprising 6 classrooms, an office and a store block.

3 The future running of Hope for Children Primary school. I n Tanzania schools are regarded as community based constitutions. the local level where the schools are sited, the inhabitants take care of the school and see to its effective running.in the very near future  Hope for Children Imalamate Primary school  could runn under the closed suppervisions and management of a ten member board as follows: (1) 4members from and surrounding villages.

(2) Two teaching staff members

(3) CMI Executive board members 2 members

(4) 2members from Ministry of education

The board will meet quarterly to assess event and progress of work of the school with copies of the report to the executive board of CMI. every six months and during each meeting the school board will present a report for discussion and approval.

4  STRUCTURE OF THE BUILDING.

 The intere building would be respectivelly being rectangular in shape. the dimensions of each classroom would be as being specified and contained in the physical drawing and sketches. the office and store will form part of the block and dimensions will also be specified contained in the physical drawings and sketches.

5.  BUDGET ESTIMETED FOR THE PROJECT.

 The total budget estimeted for the project is about usD 35000. the beneficiary community will borne about 20% this will be a form of labor, equipment, tools for construction and finally provision of land. the remaining 80% will cover the building materials such as Cement, gravels, river sand, roofing sheets, wood , paints,payment of the workers etc. it is our appeal that Individuals, Organizations, Religious bodies, Philanthropist and others will offer assistance in cash and|kind to enable us execute this project as soon as possible.

Any donation or assistance can be sent through Organizational account or through any money transfer system such as western union money transfer. The details of account are as follows:

ACCOUNT NAME:  COUNTRYSIDE MINISTRIES TANZANIA

ACCOUNT NUMBER:  51010004317.

BANK NAME:  NMB-MIHAYO BRANCH, TABORA, TANZANIA

BANK CODE: NMIBTZTZ.

wish you the best.

Campaign Wall

Join the Conversation

Sign in with your Facebook account or

Help Richard raise $2,000 by making a donation.