When it comes to reducing extra pounds, people often stick with a simple formula of eating less and move more. But, to get rid of extra pounds, you ought to optimize this simple formula. Not every one of us can afford the professional or high skilled trainer/athlete who can guide us throughout our weight loss journey. But you don’t have to worry more! In this article, we are decided to talk about the best and most popular workouts that not only ideal for shedding weight, but also make you stronger and fitter. Add these workouts routine in your weight loss plan to achieve healthy weight loss goals.
Get a brief idea about the workouts that will aid weight loss efficiently:
Squat jump is a plyometric exercise that helps to burns major calories and ideal for strengthening quads and glutes. Get your weight loss tracker to track your daily calorie count. You can get weight loss calorie calculator by calculator-online.net to know your calories needed to lose weight.
Remember that, if you are suffering from any joint problems, then you should avoid squat jumps.
· You have to stand straight with your feet hip-width apart
· Then, you have to squat by pushing booty back and bending your knees
· Once done, then you have to jump up and squat again as you reach the ground
· You have to do at least 20 reps to burn more calories
Plank Push-ups are one of the best workouts routine to strengthen your arms. No doubt, it is an intermediate workout routine, but ideal for strengthening your triceps, biceps, shoulders as well as abs.
· There is a need to get into a plank position with arms straight and hands under shoulders
· Once done, then there is need to bend your elbows one by one, and come down in forearm plank
· Then, you have to straighten your arms one by one into standard plank again
· You have to stick with 10 to15 reps
Bicycle crunches are a combination of cardio plus ab training. And, this workout routine is ideal for those who want to get rid of belly fat; it also strengthens the entire core.
· First, you have to lie back on the ground, bending both knees, then lift your claves until they become parallel to the ground
· Once done, then you ought to straighten your right leg and at the time bind both hands behind your neck for support
· Once done, then you ought to keep your shoulders off the ground
· Then, you have to touch your left bent knee and opposite elbow
· After that, you have to straighten your left leg and bend the right leg and touch it to the left elbow
· Keep doing this as fast as you can to get effective results
Skaters are an ideal cardio workout with less intensity and very effective in burning calories and also a great way for toning your legs. Additionally, you have to utilize a weight loss tracker app to track your calorie needs daily.
· First, you have to stand on your right leg with knees bent
· Then, you ought to jump to your left side as far as you can on your left leg
· Once done, then you have to jump again to the right side on the right leg
· Repeat this maximum for 15 times
Pike Push-up is ideal for getting rid of shoulders and arm fat; it also strengthens your arms and shoulders. Read on to know!
· First, there is a need to get into the downward dog position
· Once done, then you ought to bend your elbows, and lower head toward the ground
· Then, there is a need to press back up by straightening the arms
· There is a need to do 10 push-ups
Stick with these workout routines and say goodbye to excess flab – Good Luck!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.