Emily & Chad Essley became a supporter
Emily & Chad Essley donated $25
Green Lents posted an update:
The East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District showed Green Lents some love on Valentine's Day with a check for $1,225! This money will help to support a listening project and community challenge in Lents to make green streets more beautiful and attractive to pollinators and birds. A Big Thanks to EMSWCD - we are excited to get out there an talk to our neighbors!
Justin Littlejohn became a supporter
Kathleen Mitchell became a supporter
Cora Potter became a supporter
Nick Falbo became a supporter
Nathaniel Powning became a supporter
Jessica Anders became a supporter
East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District became a supporter
Green Lents became a supporter
Jessica Anders donated $25
Nathaniel Powning donated $50
Nick Falbo donated $50
Cora Potter donated $25
Kathleen Mitchell donated $10
- All Updates
- Fundraiser Only
Who is Green Lents?
Green Lents believes that together we can promote a "green" culture in our community that brings us back to our less-wasteful, more resourceful, and more locally dependent roots because this is Our Place, Our Community, and Our Home!
Together we can open the Green Lents Community Tool Library this year!
Green Lents is opening a Community Tool Library this year that will serve the Lents and surrounding neighborhoods. Lents, Powellhurst-Gilbert, Pleasant Valley, Mt. Scott-Arleta, Brentwood-Darlington, and Foster-Powell neighborhood residents are eligible to join the library to check out tools for free when the Community Tool Library opens! In addition to tool lending, the Green Lents Community Tool Library will support knowledge sharing, information about local resources, a book and seed library.
We need your help to make this happen...
Starting a tool library takes money, time and …tools! Here are some ways you can get involved to help get this tool library started:
- Help Green Lents build the Community Tool Library by donating at one of the giving levels listed here
- Help Green Lents raise money by sending out a personal appeal (see link on the right)
- Sign up as a founding member of the Community Tool Library here: Founding Member Sign Up
- Help us spread the word through Facebook (facebook.com/green.lents) or Twitter @greelentsnow
- Help the tool library team with fundraising, marketing, or designing materials, email: firstname.lastname@example.org