Guadalupe Grizzly Family Day 2012 Walkathon Fundraiser
Test Testerson became a supporter
Sire Anemetsir became a supporter
Suzanne Oehler posted an update:
Parents - Create your student's personal fundraising page here! Then send email and post to Facebook/Twitter to reach your family, friends, and colleagues instantly for their support of a donation.
Lisa Vennemeyer Scott donated $50
Jonathan Lewit donated $50
Don Welter donated $20
alina yegudin donated $35
Rick Anderson donated $120
Emily Cantey donated $25
Suzanna Khatchatrian became a supporter
Dolores Huget became a supporter
Kye Swanson became a supporter
Tim Swanson became a supporter
Amy Swanson became a supporter
Samantha Meister became a supporter
Kimberly Gardner Mulcahy became a supporter
Dave Boyce became a supporter
bart davis became a supporter
Tracy Toth became a supporter
- All Updates
- Fundraiser Only
Our school of HEROES needs your support!
Please support our students in the 2012 Grizzly Family Day Walkathon, held on campus in San Jose, California Saturday, March 24th. It's our biggest community event and fundraiser of the year! Donations support Art & Music, Technology Purchases, Teacher Classroom Funds, Curriculum materials, and so much more!
Parents, Here's How to Get Started:
Fundraising online for GFD is easy! Just create a Student Fundraising Page for each of your kids:
- Sign up for a Fundly account HERE. Set up your parent account (with parent's name) either with your Facebook login or by creating a new Fundly user name and password.
- Once you've set up your parent account, you will be prompted to enter your student(s) name(s) to create their personal fundraising webpages and set their fundraising goals.
- From your Dashboard, click on each student's fundraising page to add personalized text, photos and video. Help or encourage your kid(s) to create their own video with an iPod or other video camera.
- Instantly post your student's fundraising page link to Facebook and Twitter and email family and friends from right inside your Fundly student pages. Your supporters make a quick and easy donation with their credit card!
- Have fun raising money for the Guadalupe Home & School Club!
About the Home & School Club:
The Guadalupe Home & School Club is like your parents' "PTA", a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, supporting the needs of students, teachers, administrators, and parents at Guadalupe Elementary School in San Jose, California.Parent support of the Guadalupe Home & School Club enables us to provide important programs and materials for our students outside of the standard curriculum, including Art, Music, Technology and much more.We provide more than 4,000 hours of volunteer time and approximately $95,000 in funding each year. In order to do so, we rely heavily on the support of parent volunteerism and fundraising efforts.
Already donated? You rule.
You can keep it going by fundraising for this campaign.
You’ll have your own page in under a minute!