Andrew Manning donated $20
kurt fitzgerald donated $25
Kurt Fitzgerald became a supporter
- All Updates
- Fundraiser Only
About Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson is an entrepreneur who grew his man one-man handyman business into a 1000 person construction business before being elected Governor of New Mexico for two terms. As governor he turned a 500 milllion deficit into a billion dollar surplus. He never rasised taxes and cut them 14 times. His 750 vetoes and thousands of line item vetoes earned him the nickname "Governor Veto". Johnson is seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for President.
Qualifying for Matching Funds
- The campaign is trying to qualify for federal matching funds this month. The earlier we qualify the faster all of your donations up to $250 are doubled. Funds are only doubled on donations prior to the Libertarian Convention so donate at least $250 before the convention if you were planning on waiting until after the nomination so your donation gets doubled.
- We have ten states left to go to qualify for the federal matching funds: CT, MA, MI, MO, NH, NJ, NV, OR, TN, and WI. These states all need less than 3000 additional dollars raised in <$250 donations. If you know of anyone in these states (family, friends, and coworkers) then click on the Activate Your Personal Fund Raising Page. Explain to them why you are donating to Johnson's campaign, why they should donate, and then ask them to donate.
- From Ambassador up to Founding Fathers are listed by how much power/influence they have on America. The more you donate the more powerful Johson's message becomes.
- The lowest level at $10 - Ambassador of Liberty - is a good starting level that all supporters should be able to reach. It's also a good starting level for Ron Paul supporters who want to hear the message of liberty in stereo even while they continue to focus most of their support toward Paul.
Special incentives for donors
- $500 - autographed copy of Governor's Johnson's upcoming book "Seven Principles of Good Government". (Release date May 2012.)
- $1000 - a personal phone call from Governor Johnson.
- $2500 - invitation to a private receiption at Libertarian Party Convention with Governor Johnson.
- $5000* - monthly conference call with Governor Johnson on the status of the campaign.
Special incentives for fundraisers
- $1000 - autographed copy of Governor's Johnson's upcoming book "Seven Principles of Good Government". (Release date May 2012.)
- $2000 - a personal phone call from Governor Johnson.
- $5000 - invitation to a private receiption at Libertarian Party Convention with Governor Johnson.
- $10,000 - monthly conference call with Governor Johnson on the status of the campaign.
*The $5000 donation amount is tracked as $2500 for the primary election cycle and $2500 for the general election cycle. The general election funds are kept in a separate account until the general election. If you wish to give more than $5k, then unlimited donations can also be made to Our America Initative (www.OurAmericaInitiative.com)
Choose a Giving Level
Click to Select
$5,000Founding Father (participate in a monthly conference call with Governor Johnson on the status of the campaign)
$2,500President's Circle (receive an invitation to a private reception with Governor Johnson at the Libertarian Party Convention)
$2,000Vice President's Circle
$1,500Secretary of State's Circle
$1,000Senate Majority Leader's Circle (receive a personal call from Governor Johnson)
$500Speaker of the House's Circle (receive an autographed copy of Governor's Johnson's upcoming book "Seven Principles of Good Government". Release date May 2012)
$10Ambassador of Liberty
Already donated? You rule.
You can keep it going by fundraising for this campaign.
You’ll have your own page in under a minute!